Silver Brush Limited 1511S1 Silverwhite Stroke Brush, Watercolor, Acrylics, Gouache or Oil Brush, Size 1 Inch, Short Handle
Brand: Silver Brush Limited
- SILVERWHITE: Our Silverwhite brushes were created for artists who use a variety of paint types. These brushes are designed with Japanese synthetic-fiber tips that imitate sable. Their tips have small ridges that absorb and carry maximum color.
- MATERIALS: Our Silverwhite faux-sable art brushes are expertly crafted with a luxurious blend of Japanese synthetic filament. Each brush has a short handle that is finished with a sophisticated, nickel-plated brass ferrule.
- STROKE BRUSHES: Our stroke professional brushes are superior tools to use when glazing and varnishing. They can also design detailed landscapes. The short handle makes this small paintbrush ideal for tabletop painting.
- PAINTS: Each Silverwhite multi-diameter filament brush can be paired with watercolor or gouache paints. These professional artist brushes also work well with acrylic or oils, proving they are extremely versatile. Enjoy the precise edges and colorful strokes.
- OUR STORY: Silver Brush Limited is the premier supplier of fine painting supplies in the United States. We have created a remarkable collection of superior artist brushes. We believe that high-quality brushes lead to higher-quality art.
model number: 1511S-1
Part Number: 1511S-1
Details: Silver Brush Limited is a brand that understands true craftsmanship. We began as a small business, in the basement of Dee Silver’s home, and quickly expanded. We serve artists everywhere by offering our superior products worldwide. Our Silverwhite series is a product line specifically tailored to fit the needs of artists who use a variety of paints. Each brush within our Silverwhite set is designed to offer optimal performance when working with watercolor, gouache, oil, acrylic, inks, and dyes. We proudly present our sleek, fashionable, and functional Silverwhite artist brush set for those artists who appreciate premium art supplies. Each brush in our Silverwhite product line is crafted by an experienced artisan who understands the high-quality brushes needed by skilled artists. Feel confident with each painting knowing that skilled crafters have dedicated countless hours to provide you with exceptional art brushes.Our faux-sable-hair brushes are created with Japanese synthetic filament. Silverwhite brushes are capable of absorbing enough paint, meaning you do not have to reload often. The synthetic-fiber tips ensure that each brush is soft with a nice spring. The short handle will sit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to focus on your tabletop creation. The ferrule is made from nickel-plated brass and contains a triple-crimped, triple-epoxy barrier. This upholds the life of the brush by reducing the chance of water damage. After using a Silverwhite synthetic-bristle brush, be sure to clean it properly. After you have completed a painting session, wipe the brush with a towel. Next, run it under warm water if you are using acrylic, gouache, or watercolor paint. Use odorless solvent to completely remove oil paint. Remember to never leave a Silverwhite brush soaking in liquid as this can damage the handle. Watch your dreams come to life with our Silverwhite brushes.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.0 x 0.6 inches