REGISTER HERE (name and valid email required)
Free Recurring Online Monthly Color-Mixing Demo and Talk
by Jana L. Bussanich
- How do you manage everyday color choices?
- Do you shy away from making bold color statements because you lack confidence in choosing the right color?
- A little color theory goes a long way in helping us navigate our color-filled environments with confidence (and improve our paintings!).
- Mix the Color Wheel: Use the three primary colors: yellow,
- red, and blue, to mix the color wheel.
- Mix with Me: Use whatever supplies you have on hand and mix along during the demo (or watch and mix later).
- Mix to Neutral: Neutrals tend to be what we think of as gray colors. To be colorless. Two opposite colors on the color wheel revert to neutral when mixed.
- Q&A: Ask me about color mixing and color theory: The theory is the same whether you work with watercolor another medium.
Registration and Valid Email Required.
The zoom link will be emailed the day before the workshop.